[HECnet] VAX Lisp

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Mon Jan 14 12:36:17 PST 2019

Hi,

I've been seeing references to VAX Lisp installation savesets available on CONDIST media (March 1993) through google search but the links go nowhere and the messages are around 7 years old anyway. So...

Does anybody have the media I could 'borrow' and the product key, pretty please? There are references to its status being 'retired' like Bliss32. I didn't get a response from HP's hobbyist administrator regarding it being available through them.

Hoping someone can help.

They have the version I want running at the Living Computers Museum on Rosie which recently moved over from a 780-5 to a 6000-640 but it appears still to be sysgen'd for 24Mb main memory (I'm sure the 6000 has more than that) and my pagefilequota isn't big enough to do the Lisp'ing I want to do and my working set limits would result in a horrendous amount of paging. Hence the need to do it locally.

Regards,

Keith