[HECnet] VAX Lisp

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Wed Jan 16 03:14:11 PST 2019

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for this. It has made things so much easier. I have 128Mb page file quota and a huge working set locally and even under SIMH the performance is much much better than simple tests on ROSIE were leading me to believe.

Now I just have to find the Algol 68RS VAX/VMS compiler we used to use at Liverpool University in the 80s. :)

Regards

Keith