[HECnet] Anonymous FAL (Tops-20)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jul 4 11:48:01 PDT 2019

The one annoying detail of the account system in TOPS-20 is that user
disk quotas are on a per directory basis. So you have to manually move
your disk quota around for your subdirectories.

I doubt you could lift any of the RSX or VMS DECnet code over to
TOPS-20. The RSX code is mostly MACRO-11, and the VMS DECnet code is
rather closely integrated into VMS in general, I seem to have observed.

Also, no, VMS hobbyist license do not get you any sources.

   Johnny