[HECnet] DECnet Implementation and Productization of RSX-11M, 11S, 11D and IAS (was Re: Anonymous FAL (Tops-20))

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jul 14 23:29:00 PDT 2019

As far as I can remember, the DN20 didn't go beyond phase III, but I
could be wrong.

Also, RSX20F is a sort of bastard RSX. It's something of a mix between
RSX-11D and RSX-11M, running without an MMU (called an unmapped system
in RSX speak). It is rather weird. I believe the sources are available.
I seem to remember reading through them a couple of years ago when I was
having an argument with Timothy Litt (if I remember right). I had
earlier thought that it was more purely -11M, and Litt claimed it was
not at all. He was closer to correct than I was, but it turned out
RSX20F was a really odd thing.

   Johnny