[HECnet] Decnet on RSX-11

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Sat Jun 8 12:31:50 PDT 2019

Kurt,
   To reach from one DECnet node to another without explicitly supplying account/password info you need Proxy enabled in & out on each system and the proxy defined. RSX has a proxy task in [5,54] that defines those.

With out proxy you can do this

Dir ALDIR”Account password”::
Or
DIr ALDIR/Account/password::