[HECnet] Decnet on RSX-11

Kurt Hamm kurt at hamm.me
Sat Jun 8 13:07:11 PDT 2019

This walkthrough was great.

I do have a question about this the section listed below:

My answers:
01.00 CURLY
02.00 31.132
03:00 Do I really want a routing node?
04:00 Do I really want a routing node?
.
.
07.00 Remote node name [<RET>=Done] Larry
08:00 Remote Node Address: 31.130

I thought the Remote Node address setting would just route decnet through
Larry.  I don't really want the pdp-11 (CURLY) doing any routing.

Thanks!

Kurt