[HECnet] Welcome to hecnet

allison allisonportable at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:38:28 PST 2019

On 03/07/2019 10:04 AM, Steve Davidson wrote:
> Welcome fellow Mill Rat!
>
> RT-11 Engineering Alumnus
> 1983-1986
> MLO5-5
>
> -Steve Davidson
Hi Steve,

1983 to 1993 ML5-3,PK3-1, ML3-6, DSG1-2, OGO1-2

Still withing a 15 minute drive to what was PK3, now a field, Mill
still looks like the mill from the outside.

Terminal& printers then HIPS High speed Internet Printing Systems
LPS40,LPS20, and LAPS

Still an RT-11 user V5.4, systems run from LSI-11 through 11/73 all
Qbus.  Large stock of SCSI and MFM disks to keep things alive.

Been on hecnet list for years going back to DSL and early Fiber connect.
Then Verizon decided maybe two years ago to stop being a email
provider and I jumped to Gmail.  That dropped me off the list, things
got busy and have finally slowed.  Finally remembered to wake up
majordomo.

Large collection of real machines and maybe considering putting a
SIMH-VAX on a Asus Tinkerboard.  Haven't played with SIMH as I have
the real ones but even the little 3100s use a bit of power.

Later,
Allison