[HECnet] Bridge vs tunnel

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sat May 11 07:12:40 PDT 2019

If you have the Cisco hardware, my mesh system can configure it for you.
Although it didn't work right the last time and *really* needs to be
rewritten, but it'll at least send you the email of Cisco commands to copy
paste into the router.

You need to allow SNMP into the Cisco but you can limit that to only be
allowed from myst.platinum.net (199.166.5.172)

I need:

Your IP:
Is IP static:
hostname:
Source Interface: (this is the interface on the Cisco that the GRE
tunnel(s) are on)
Writable SNMP Community name:

-brian