[HECnet] DECnet on Ubuntu 14.04

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sun May 12 15:20:31 PDT 2019

If you haven't, echo xx.yyy > /proc/sys/net/decnet/node_address from rc.local at boot time, where xx.yyy is your DECnet address. It is completely broken after 14.04 anyway. Erik Olofsen wrote some kernel patches for later kernels and he or others might chime in. My attempt at a write-up is at http://supratim-sanyal.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-decnet-linux-experience-it-works.html