[HECnet] Curious about DECnet/Python

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 12:26:14 PDT 2019

Remember that TUN and TAP are two different facilities.  I have TAP support (which admittedly hasn't been tried in a while), but never did TUN support.

Keith mentioned (offline) a short change to add it; I'll look into adding TUN as a separate option.

Meanwhile, if you want to talk to an actual Ethernet interface, you might try the "pcap" option.  I've used that recently with good results.

	paul