[HECnet] Multinet links to VMS...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 1 09:11:05 PDT 2020

On 2020-04-01 15:58, Robert Armstrong wrote:
>> Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
>> seems like VMS don\t really like me at the moment, ..
>
>    Thanks for the heads up, but for what it's worth LEGATO/A2RTR no longer
> uses Multinet for any DECnet tunnels.  It's all done by Paul's pyDECnet now.

Well, it's still a "multinet" link, even though no VMS or actual
Multinet product is involved. :-)

But yeah, Paul's Multinet type implementation in PyDECnet is much better
behaving, and I had already tested against it and made sure that worked
fine.

I am really getting upset about how Multinet under VMS behaves... :-)