[HECnet] TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS Version 5.3

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Sat Apr 4 10:44:14 PDT 2020

On 4/4/2020 11:47 AM, Rob Jarratt wrote:

> Where **is** the HPE site to download media? I thought it was mentioned in the email they send you with the licenses, but it doesn’t seem to be there.
>
> Regards
>
> Rob

Rob, just do a reply to the email that the PAKS came with and ask for credentials for VAX, Alpha and/or Itanium.  Once you get them log in and download as much as you can, the passwords change.  I got my renewal on 12-Mar-2020 and the passwords have changed already.  If you find they have expired on you at some later date, I ahve gotten new ones by doing another reply to the PAK email.

John H. Reinhardt

It is.  I just checked my MicroVAX which has a V7.3 install from the download ISO and it's running TCP/IP V5.3.  I don't remember doing a separate install.

--
John H. Reinhardt
   PRRT&HS  #8909