[HECnet] TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS Version 5.3

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Sat Apr 4 10:47:20 PDT 2020

I've got it all stashed away also.  Coming sometime in the future is www.decplanet.org for just such circumstances.  I have a Mac Mini with 1TB of storage running in a Colo out in Las Vegas ready to serve up whatever I want when I get enough circular Tuits together..

--
John H. Reinhardt
   PRRT&HS  #8909