[HECnet] VAX/Smalltalk-80

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 7 15:42:33 PDT 2020

Partially. They both use ReGIS and that part is very compatible, but
there is some difference on how graphics and text mix, if I remember right.

The VT330 and 340 are also somewhat similar. There are some different
behavior on some details in ReGIS for those, but most software works
fine on them too.

   Johnny