[HECnet] VAX/Smalltalk-80

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 7 20:35:01 PDT 2020

On 2020-04-08 05:28, Nigel Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 1:19 PM Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
>> I know the person who did the support for this. You need a rather recent
>> version of xterm. It was only done a couple of years ago...
>
> Looks like it landed in 2013/2014? agree fairly recent in Linux time:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2014/05/msg00030.html

Bloody hell. Time flies way too fast. That force me to realize that a
lot of things happened since... In my head it was more recent, but
thinking about it makes me realize it must have been at that time (well,
the commit really says it has had to be that time).

In my head it was more recent that I was having the discussions with the
guy, but I haven't actually worked close to him for about 6 years now...