[HECnet] VMS/RSX Guest accounts

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Fri Apr 24 05:04:21 PDT 2020

On Fri, 24 Apr 2020, Dave McGuire wrote:

>  Brings a tear to me eye :)  Thanks Fred!  You folks have to come out
> and visit again when things calm down a bit.

You're welcome.

Trust me, once things calm down, our poor cat isn't going to see us much,
and will get to know "fur grandpa" very well.  You folks are on the list.

Normally, my wife and I (in the warmer months at least) like getting "out"
on the weekends when the weather is nice.   Our April, May, and June
calendars are normally littered with trips (long or short) here and there.
They are all blank.  They're never *blank*.   It's very surreal.

Fred