[HECnet] Route20 Test

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Mon Apr 27 15:09:41 PDT 2020

Johnny - yes, of course - that is the risk. Let's do this in a organized
way. Johnny - please propose a 15 minute window any day or night - we
will run the test while you are around watching it.

Do you want me to drop the Multinet link when we do this?

--
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT
39.19151 N, 77.23432 W