[HECnet] Hello from New Zealand

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Sat Aug 1 17:36:08 PDT 2020

done.

yes - it still has an expiry on it - 01-JAN-2022. there was discussion about no expiry on the final licensing, but the HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist program didn't want to do this because the business division was sold across to VSI and they didn't want it to affect future sales of OpenVMS.

note that VSI didn't take over anything in relation to VAX.

cheers, Wiz!!