[HECnet] Hello from New Zealand

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Aug 2 09:12:20 PDT 2020

At first, yes. From an operational perspective it won't change but the supporting back end will change significantly. One of the big changes will be you won't need to open SNMP to the internet as you will be able to run an "agent" locally on your network.

Additional config methods could be added later if requested.

-brian