[HECnet] RSTS patch, highly recommended

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Aug 15 08:06:13 PDT 2020

On 8/14/20 5:22 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Awesome, Paul.
> I love that RSTS/E is getting some love.

   Agreed, loudly!

> I seem to remember you've posted a fix or two before. You really should
> start collecting them and making them available in some organized form
> somewhere. So that people can start knowing that if they want something
> RSTS/E related, that's the place to go and check.

   That would be great.  I myself don't have as much time as I'd like to
hack on PDP-11s.  Every few weeks or months I come back to RSTS or RSX
etc and then have to try to remember what happened on various mailing
lists and go find the stuff I want to work with.  Having a central
repository for current, useful things like Paul's recent patches would
be great.

   Maybe Brett Bump should put up a page for this sort of stuff on rsts.org?