[HECnet] Configuring py-decnet.

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Tue Aug 25 17:16:05 PDT 2020

On OpenVMS-7.3 the syntax is different again

# set host/app=rterm 59.53
%REM-I-CONNECTION, connection made using RTERM protocol
%REM-I-REMOTE, connection established to remote node 59.53::
RSTS V10.1-L 26-Aug-20 01:46
User: 99,99
Password:
Last interactive login on 26-Aug-20, 01:06    at KB21:

$ bye
Saved all disk files on SY: 0 blocks in use
Job 9 User 99,99 logged off KB21: at 26-Aug-20 01:46
System RSTS V10.1-L RSTS/E V10.1
Run time was 0 seconds
Elapsed time was 0 minutes
Good morning