[HECnet] Configuring py-decnet.

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:43:31 PDT 2020

You and me both!

I have over a 130 documented fixes and enhancements to Tops-20, some of
them massive.  This does not include what I've completely rewritten from
scratch.  Several items are in active development.

Yet I have no idea who I'd give them to.  A few might interest XKL,
perhaps.  I guess I'll do something Github, one of these days.

I wore out all my vulgar language when Jupiter was cancelled. Seems like
it's all 'Darn it', 'Golly' and 'Gee whiz' these days.