[HECnet] PCVMS

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Tue Dec 1 18:18:32 PST 2020

In the meanwhile, I managed to get PCVMS to work on a 86BOX VM (which I
can share).

PCVMS's Username is root, empty password. It is indeed weird, looks like
a Unix attempt chaged to VMS attempt (passwd file is /etc, for example).
Some sort a multitasking executive over DOS (quarterdeck/caldera drdos 7
come to mind). I haven't played with it much yet, maybe its possible to
submit jobs in the "multiuser environment". A couple of screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/xP6F7B5

Regards
Supratim

--