[HECnet] pydecnet zero counters

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:41:52 PST 2020

I am happily running an instance of pydecnet (1.0-486) to connect my
simh VAX cluster and various other stuff to HECnet (ONAPI4 29.206)

For management purposes, I'd like to periodically zero the
line/circuit/node counters on ONAPI4, but the node does not respond to
the "NCP tell ONAPI4 zero <xxx> counters" commands.

Looking at the python code, I saw some hints bit I can't get my head
around how to do this, either using the pydecnet api or remote NCP

Any help here?

*Wilm*