[HECnet] Multinet alternatives ...

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 26 03:46:37 PST 2020

Of course VMS has its own DECnet router anyway. So you just need to put one
network interface on the bridge and one on your LAN, then you don’t need
either Paul's or my router at all. If you just want to run a user mode
router on VMS for the heck of it then I think you are right, although I am
not sure if pcap would still deliver the packets to the user mode router. I
have not thought about this, but it could get confusing. But you could run a
user mode router on VMS if VMS machine itself was outside the DECnet
network.

Rob