[HECnet] Hans Vlems...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Feb 28 00:49:16 PST 2020

On 2020-02-28 01:31, Tim Sneddon wrote:
> I just saw this post on comp.os.vms...
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.vms/CfdWe71de4M
>
> It would appear that Hans Vlems has passed away unexpectedly on November
> 3rd, 2019.

Yes, sadly he did. I did know about it, but had not figured out if I
should say something or not.

Well, while I'm at it then...

In January, Johnny Eriksson also passed away suddenly. He was also on
HECnet, running simulated PDP-10 machines with mainly Tops-10, which was
his preferred system. I'm definitely going to miss him.