[HECnet] SIMH VAX config changes

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 06:09:43 PDT 2020

3.11?  That sounds very old.

I don't know if there are formal releases of SIMH any longer.  It's on Github.  There's been a lot of work ongoing, it may well be that the trouble you saw has been fixed.  In any case, it's more likely you can get effective help if you run the current code.

I use the pdp11 emulator with pcap and it works well.

BTW, there's a list for SIMH: simh at trailing-edge.com

	paul