[HECnet] SIMH VAX config changes

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Tue Jul 28 06:29:04 PDT 2020

I thought the same re: old version of SIMH, but Bob refers to the downloads on the trailing-edge.com site as "Classic". His version 3.11 is dated February 2020.
Mark's github is constantly being updated, however.

I've always built SIMH from github and not used the other downloads as I thought Bob's releases might be getting a bit stale. I noticed some updated networking code for the VAX network adapters as well as some console access and some funky paper tape handling in github. I wondered if all that existed in Bob's release as well.

Cheers, Wiz!!