[HECnet] Mailing list...

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:40:18 PDT 2020

Hello!
Works for me. I've been spending scads of time feeding junk into
Spamcop concerning scams regarding nonexistent surveys for good and
not really good stores and websites. One site, AWS in fact didn't make
the connection that website was in fact hosted on their EC2 instances.
But all of the ISps the idiot was devaluing were based in Europe. And
he thought that filling the text body of the messages with nonsense
unrelated to the real messages would confuse most systems. It would
confuse some filtering systems, and probably those blacklist services.

Johnny any ideas on what your next steps are, besides ignoring those clowns?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com