[HECnet] Mailing list...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jul 31 02:48:13 PDT 2020

On 2020-07-31 11:26, Keith Halewood wrote:
> There's always DEC/HECnet mail :)

Indeed. :-)
I don't think there is anyone (yet) subscribed with an address on
HECnet, but maybe that will come.

I also extended BQTMAIL running on MIM a while ago, so that there is now
an API and hooks in there so I could write a mailing list daemon if I
wanted to. I just haven't come around to doing anything more yet. But I
am slightly amused by the idea of having the mailing list managed from
RSX... And I could have all subscribers in a Datatrieve database. ;-)

   Johnny