[HECnet] Intermittent Connection with PyDECnet?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Mar 2 17:23:30 PST 2020

Oh, and on the topic of SET EXEC NODE ...

NCP>help set exec node
  Use the SET EXECUTOR NODE command to establish the executor node to be
used
  by NCP.  Using this command causes subsequent commands (other than HELP,
  EXIT, or CLEAR EXECUTOR NODE)  to be directed to the remote command
processing
  modules on the specified executor node.  The format is:

     SET EXECUTOR NODE node-id [access-control]

  Where node-id is the node name or node address of the desired executor
node
  and access-control is the information necessary to gain the desired
access.

  On an RSX node, the access control will be used to determine the level of
  privilege allowed in performing network management functions.  A
privileged
  user identification and password results in privileged access, any other
  access control, or lack of it, results in non-privileged access.

  For more help use:

     HELP ACCESS CONTROL
     HELP EXECUTOR
     HELP NODE