[HECnet] HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist license program is closing

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sat Mar 7 09:47:20 PST 2020

Andy Hoffman's 4.7 distribution is very nice. I was also pointed to
CMUTEK TCPIP for it on ALDUR:: and the result is a perfectly usable VMS
system with DECnet and TCPIP. The only thing I will miss is the PIPE
command in DCL. And I will have to write some sort of a web-server for
it which would be fun.

https://comp.os.vms.narkive.com/yNP60hHs/vax-vms-4-7-distribution-available-for-download

--
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT