[HECnet] HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist license program is closing

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:14:26 PST 2020

Hello!
I saw that blurb about HPE shutting things down, and thought of
something revolting.

However both of those 4,.x distributions look nice except for one
problem. Dropbox and I do not get along. It expected me to create a
free account and promptly shuffle the contents from those to mine. I
just don't trust the site.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com