[HECnet] Intermittent Connection with PyDECnet?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Mar 10 16:54:11 PDT 2020

Last night, I incorporated the suggestions from Paul and Robert, and got pydecnet to launch happily and display the web browser status interface. However, it doesn't appear to be seeing packets from either the physical LAN or the other tap interface which I have a simh instance connected to, using either the tap: or pcap: modes. I have not tried the tap: code changes discussed here yet, and I might just wait for Paul to incorporate those in the main release. But I'm surprised that using pcap: mode as Robert suggested didn't work for me. I may have configured something incorrectly. I'll try some more later.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/