[HECnet] KLH-10 TOPS-10 DECnet Executor Configuration Persistence

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:38:22 PDT 2020

Adding the line into KLH10 isn't the only thing you must do.  You also
have to do a CONO 700,1 in the monitor to tell the micro-engine that the
OS has entered it's Idle loop.

This is in SCHED near SCDNL2 for Tops-20.  Somewhere I used to know the
location for Tops-10.  I'll see if I can find it.

If you don't want to reassemble, you could also patch the instruction
into a copy of the monitor with FILDDT.