[HECnet] Map of HECnet locations

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 07:19:47 PDT 2020

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 10:20 PM, Robert Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:
>
>  There's an API for Google Maps, but don't ask me how it works.
>
>  You can allegedly do all kinds of things - draw lines, add text, change the colors of the pins, add annotations, etc.

I saw in the Gramps code that there are Python APIs for the various maps (Google, OpenStreetMap, others).  Haven't tried them.  Would be entertaining to have a PyDECnet helper app to make these maps.  I'd first have to get the client session API implemented for that, but that's on the list anyway.

	paul