[HECnet] PyDECnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Mar 12 17:24:34 PDT 2020

For anyone inclined to play with the latd implementation available for
Unix/Linux - beware. It has only been tested against VMS. It is
violating lat some way I have not had time to figure out, but it does
cause memory leaks if run against RSX, and I have also experienced get
very messed up when using llogin against a DECserver.

It sortof works, but is far from perfect.

   Johnny