[HECnet] long term paks

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Fri Mar 13 04:28:43 PDT 2020

If you go to the license renewal page, they will issue you with the license expiring 31st December 2021 today.

I would personally recommend that you go and get the licenses right away and not leave it until license renewal time. You will receive exactly the same file. I don’t know exactly when the HP Hobbyist Lab will cease their operations.

Cheers, Wiz!!

Sent from my iPhone