[HECnet] RSX or RSTS

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Fri Mar 20 21:05:54 PDT 2020

Bob,
   On the installation media, you might see if a SCSI2SD card would work on the SQ739 SCSI controller. I’ve had very good luck with the V5.0 and V5.1 SCSI2SD boards on many different PDP-11s. Then you just build up your installion on Simh and transfer the disk image to a MicroSD card. Stick it in the SCSI2SD and boot.

   Later when you have RSX up and Johnny’s TCP/IP going you can download images direct to RSX and use VCP to access them.

Best,
Mark