[HECnet] DECnet-RT?

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:20:09 PDT 2020

As far as I know DECnet RT was serial port only...  I don't think they
ever upgraded it.  I used it with DEC's Easynet by dialing in at 2400
baud to a VAX/VMS 11/750 and the fact is -- performance made me switch
to just using Kermit.  I did leave DEC in '86 so it might have changed.

--
Digital had it then.  Don't you wish you could buy it now!
pechter-at-gmail.com  http://xkcd.com/705/