[HECnet] Bringing up a MicroVAX 3100-80

Alex van Denzel denz at hack42.nl
Fri Mar 27 02:03:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

I've played around with a model 20 (and an Infoserver 150, which is based
on a model 10, I believe. Maybe my hints also apply to the model 80.

Open the machine, look for something that looks like a battery pack. Check
the voltage. You might find it empty.

It may be a pack consisting of three NiCd AAA-cells, which can be replaced
with a similar pack of NiMH cells. The charge circuitry is similar.

--
Alex