[HECnet] Bringing up a MicroVAX 3100-80

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Fri Mar 27 12:37:34 PDT 2020

On 3/27/2020 8:17 AM, Supratim Sanyal wrote:

> It’s also a LED on 31-year old AUI-10baseT transceivers ...
>
> Status update: H8571-J  from eBay fell thorough - guy’s in self isolation for two weeks. But these guys in New Hampshire seem to be selling replicas for $15! https://www.stonewallcable.com/checkout/cart/
>

>> -brian

I like Stonewall and have ordered from them quite a bit a few years ago.  This place has them also (cheaper) but no experience with them. THey're in Washington state so may be locked down also.

<http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=H8571-J>

You can also buy a shell that you can wire yourself (just push the pins in to the right place - see the pinouts on
<https://www.lammertbies.nl/comm/cable/dec-mmj#bc16>

<http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=A9M12D> - male

<http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=A9F12D> - female

--