[HECnet] Bringing up a MicroVAX 3100-80

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Mar 27 16:54:07 PDT 2020

On 2020-03-27 17:27, Dave McGuire wrote:

>>>   Beautiful!
>>
>> I think the most good looking part of that is the Storageworks pizza box.
>
>    Oh yes, those are fantastic.  We just got a few of those at LSSM not
> long ago.

I have a few and like them. One thing though. The rightmost bay can be
reconfigured for 5" wide stuff instead of the normal 3.5" (or whatever
size the normal bricks are). However, I have never seen what the
mounting hardware looks like if you want to mount something like a CD in
there. I've always just kept the CD laying on the bottom, but if anyone
have any details on how something larger was expected to be mounted, I
would be rather interested in hearing about it.