[HECnet] Bringing up a MicroVAX 3100-80

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Mon Mar 30 20:53:36 PDT 2020

On 3/30/2020 10:46 PM, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
> I have tried both the VAXHaven and WinWorldPC copies of 5.5-2H4 and I tend to agree that the VAXHaven one is corrupted (at least it's never worked for me). But the WinWorldPC copy works great. Also, corrupt is the MicroVMS 4.7 TK50 image on VAXHaven.
>
> Ray

The file I got from WinWorldPC came as a ".7z" archive.  and I unpacked it with "TheUnarchiver".  Does that match what you did? The file I get from that always gets the "Could not burn "VMS 552h4 VAX.iso". The disk image is invalid." error from the Mac disk burn software.

Did you do something differently?

Thanks.

John H. Reinhardt

--