[HECnet] DECnet-RT?

Peter Allan petermallan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:39:35 PDT 2020

Thanks Bob,

I thought I had done exactly that yesterday and it did not boot, but before
replying I thought I should try again, just to be sure, and it worked!

I now realise that I just attached the file to rq0, whereas yesterday I
used rq3, simply because I am used to doing that on my simulated VAX.

Thanks you your help. I should be able to make progress from here.

Peter