[HECnet] DECnet-RT?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Tue Mar 31 10:11:54 PDT 2020

My PDP-11/73 is setup such that I can install RT-11 and RSX-11M+ from CD-R, and have, to test it.  RSTS/E is the tricky one.  I couldn’t figure out how to install it from CD-R, but I was able to install it from 4mm DAT, I mention this because to install DECnet/E, I had to use an actual TK50 tape.

Zane