[HECnet] DECnet-RT?

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Tue Mar 31 11:09:09 PDT 2020

I took the zip container and extracted all the virtual disks.  I
mounted the RTV5RL.xx as a RL01 disk under SimH without issue.The .07
disk will boot into RT11AI.SYS and allow you to configure your new
system or use the default (distributed) one.  If you wish to build new,
then you will have to create a DU-type device because it looks for one
of those to build on.
Turned out to be quite simple and so much faster than any physical
system I remember booting RT11 on in the past!
-Steve(former RT-11 developer)