[HECnet] RT-11 filesystems, was Re: DECnet-RT?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Mar 31 14:14:13 PDT 2020

exactly.   You could use some COTS tapes if you carefully cut the case with
a box cutter to make the notch, which we as students got pretty good at.
IIRC Memorex worked best.  You could not use the really cheap tape, but DEC
used saturation recording.   The official DECcassettes and compatible from
the aftermarket sellers cost more than what you got at the music store in
Oakland.