[HECnet] LCM+L suspending operations

David Cooper davecoo at marmotking.com
Wed May 27 19:53:22 PDT 2020

It's not coming back.  From the local news, "This means we are winding down
both Vulcan Arts + Entertainment and Vulcan Productions by the end of the
year."  The museum was part of Vulcan Arts + Entertainment.  Just like the
ancient Greek temples that were destroyed by farmers looking for stone to
build houses and walls, the computers will be recycled for their gold.
Human nature has not changed and likely never will.  You've heard the
phrase, "The Earth belongs to the living".  Apparently true then and true
now.