[HECnet] GRE tunnel update...

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Wed May 27 19:53:58 PDT 2020

Tunnel destination to Tim's area-12 updated.

Just as a heads up, I too need to move my Area-31 switch to another VPS;
looking at doing it in the next two weeks. I will follow up with an
email to Brian and everyone else I have tunnels to after I have moved. I
should be able to open up SNMP ports on the new VPS.

regards,
supratim

--
Supratim Sanyal, W1XMT